Work in Progress 2







My project is evolving quite a lot. Though it still begins and ends with the same plain house (in order to represent a plain view of a person), I've changed how I am going to represent the various aspects that make up the person (the rooms) drastically. At first, they were going to be very detailed interior spaces with subtle hints at personality traits. Now, they seem to be more unrealistic and simple, with more poetic messages. This is in part due to the fact that I've realized detailed construction is not going to fit within the format of the course schedule. However, it has come to my attention that this simple approach may be as effective and may perhaps hold more possibilities for expression. I have continued to use the overall color of the room as a form of expression, but have tried to dull it down a bit in a few cases (e.g. images 1-3). I have also begun to think of using digital manipulation in order to further compensate for the lack of time and in order to add to the idea that the images are of imagined and unreal spaces.